Monday, October 13, 2008

WHERE WILD FERN GROWS


I get so far behind, the further I go the behinder I get! No time for pictures and discriptions. I have to hit the high spots and then I still leave something of great importance out. Morgan had a sleep over on friday night that lead to a practise for 'High School Musical' on saturday morning. She got choosen for the lead roll and did a fantastic job. Her Mom was so proud. Sheldon's band played in a battle of the bands in Texarkana on Sunday and WON. His wife and kids were so proud of him.
There was the OU game on saturday that took a day getting ready for and a day to heal from. OU got beat by Texas and that is always the worst.


Had lunch with Shellye on Friday, nice visit, got to hear all the political news again.We got the yard work all done and the place looks great.
Caden came over on Sunday and we went to Walmart and while we were there Shellye called wanting to know where the power washer was. Some one has stollen it! Makes us all wonder what else is missing.

Mike is in on two hunting leases now. What I thought was one has turned into two, makes me wonder what else I don't know. What I do know is we have close to 4000 acres just north of our house to roam around on. I may have to put in a photo of the scenery.


New person coming in to help @ work. Supposed to be the same one but has not been so far. They scheduled a new one for tomorrow and said they really need a weeks notice. I have no idea how this is going to work out.


The King Tut exhibit is in town. I have got to figure out a time to go see it. The tickets are timed so I must know the date and hour. uggg!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Beautiful as always, Pollye. One of these days I AM going to come see it in person.

Sounds like your week off was filled with fun family stuff. Congrats to the kiddos!

I was thinking how your schedule really allows you to focus on and appreciate your family and home time.

Hope the new respite worker thing works out. Can you schedule one for when you want to see the King Tut exhibit?

Jessica said...

That picture is awesome, Grammye!!!

The way that I get my signature in there is from www.mylivesignature.com. You create a signature and then it generates an HTML code. You can then post it into your blog. There is also a way to have it automatically appear in each blog, I can't remember how to do off the top of my head, but when I remember I'll let you know - In the meantime, hit the website to create yours. :)

Love you.