Monday, October 27, 2008

Got To Move On

Can't stay on the name thing forever. It is still not working for me.

I had a great time over the week end. I went to Arkansas where my youngest daughter lives and stayed two days.

I picked Caden up at noon from his school on Friday and we started our journey. He took a few photos along the way. this barn he thought was interesting.Taking pictures out the car window didn't prove to be the best way but we have the memories anyway. It is only 75 miles from our house to theirs but it seemed like it took a long time to get there. This is a picture of the lane going down to their house and their house.We played basketball and Sorry and watched movies and played video games. We went to Applebee's for dinner. Carved a pumpkin. We stayed up way to late and got up way to early.We took pictures and more pictures. These kids are growing so fast. It is almost like the song "Don't Blink". We laughed and laughed till our sides hurt. Just silly stuff that looses its funniness in translation. The Dangerous dance was the funniest of the evening. The kids were wanting to wrestle and I wanted them to dance. I guess the dance turned out to be the most dangerous.




We laughed till we hurt and we laughed some more. This trip won't be forgotten for a long time.





2 comments:

Kristy said...

What an absolutely great weekend, Pollye. I'm sure you've added even more joy to your grandkids' lives. Lucky them. Lucky you.

Jessica said...

That's a great picture of y'all togehter! Wish I was was there...

The picture of Caden and Morgan is adorable. Caden looks so grown up, and those pretty eyes of his - He's going to be such a heart breaker!!

Love you & miss you, Grammye.