Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Search of Fall Color




I waited out my week at work anxious to hit the hills in search of fall color. There are a couple of really pretty trees in Gloria's yard so my expectations were high about getting good photographs at home. Probably would have gotten more color if I had been home the week before but I am very satisfied with what I got and the riding in the hills and the weather was just great. I'm not going to try to write about each photo because I have yet to master the download where my finished project looks good. Hope you enjoy scenes from my neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Amazing shots this week Grammye. Love them. You're incredible!! Maybe for Christmas you can send me a framed version of the first picture or of the barbed wire? "I've been a good girl, Santa."

Love you! XoXo