Friday, May 30, 2008

Miss Morgan and Me


Miss Morgan is my granddaughter. She is 9 years old going on 19. I am amazed at the things that hold her interest. She likes bugs, creepy crawlers and slugs. She is a very good helper. Working makes her happy.

She likes to sing and would like to become a Star. She already is in my eyes. Once while at my house she left some writings and drawings laying in the play room. When I read one it said "Nanny, please tell God to make me a Star" I think she was about 6 years old then. Maybe 7.



Here we are, listening to 'Our Song' ..........We like our ipods and have alot of the same music downloaded.
Here we are in the back yard. She loves to come spend time we me and does every chance she gets. Sometimes prissy, always sweet, a granddaughter like her is hard to beat!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

How wonderful, Pollye! You're a lucky woman

Michelle said...

What cute pictures!! You're very lucky to have such a sweet relationship with her.