Monday, July 21, 2008

It takes Two

I started another blog today. One to hold all the great pictures I am taking. I surely have not figured out how to upload the picture and get the captions in the right place. It seems to me I am missing something about how this is done.
All the other blogs seem to have the written word close to the picture of what they are talking about. I can't seem to get it under the picture or even beside it. It looks one way and then when I publish it seems to just go where it wants to. Just about made it impossible to name the flowers.

I have time to continue to search other blogs and look for ways to make this stuff happen. One day in the not so distant future I plan to have a good blog. In the mean time anyone who has any tips that might speed up the process .....feel free to jump right in and clue me in.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

where's your new blog???
the way i do it, and you know this is the blind leading the blind...
i post the pic, then i drag it to close to where i want it to be