Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Painting the House

Painting the House in the spring of 2013.
Before
 I probably started in the wrong time of year. March of 2013 was a wet month. It was warm but not good painting weather.
 Before
 After the cleaning and taping off it set many days.
before
 The porch furniture set in the yard for 2 and a half months.
before
 I put plastic over the windows so I would have some light inside. that's the part that seemed to take the longest. keeping the windows covered.
After
 Very satisfied with the finished look. the cedar trim looks amazing.
After   The
back of the house.  This is the first time I have had it all done at the same time. For years I would paint the front one time and the back the next or maybe one end. the deck deck alone always kept me busy. What a joy to have it all done at once!

No comments: